Martin O. Jaekel, CFE, CII
Mr. Jaekel has served the investigation industry for over 30 years, garnering experience as a Provincial Officer and undercover operative and then focusing on insurance and corporate fraud mitigation. In addition to being licenced across Canada and handling matters globally, he is also the President of Whitehall Bureau of America, servicing American and Canadian clients with seamless professional investigative solutions. His client partners include Fortune 500 companies and global insurers. Mr. Jaekel is a published author, Certified Fraud Examiner, passionate entrepreneur, presenter/trainer and is recognized as a leader in the investigation community across Canada.
His industry commitments included the following:
- Secretary ~ Canadian Association of Private Investigators
- Director ~ Council of Private Investigators Ontario
- Member ~ Fraud and Abuse Committee International Claim Association
- Past President ~ International Association of Arson Investigators (Ontario)
- Past Director ~ Canadian Association of Special Investigation Units
- Past Director ~ Canadian Association of Fire Investigators
The success of Whitehall Bureau of America is based on his vision, habits and beliefs that are consistently executed. His beliefs in leadership, mentorship, and social responsibility are paralleled with his dedication to investigative excellence and customer service. His success has been driven by his philosophy to help many people along the way, with the ultimate goal - to make a difference.